Limahl January – Neverending Story Music Sheet

January 19, 2012

Limahl January – Neverending Story Music Sheet

Another of those quirky items, here we have the sheet music for the Limahl classic, ‘Neverending Story’.

I’ve not seen another of these before so I can only assume they are rare or I just don’t look in the right places!

One of the things I particularly like about these sheet music pieces is that as much as they are a nice collectable item, they are also fully functional.

So, if you’re a musician and you can read music, have a crack at this one and let us know how you got on!

Previous topic on the ‘Too Shy’ sheet music:

And to read more about ‘The Neverending Story’:

2012 KajaFax

1. J'nae Rae Spano permalink
    January 19, 2012 3:48 pm

This copy was for a 1st Soprano.It’s starting on the last note in my upper range.

I actually have a the sheet music somewhere, but it was from a time where they’d print them on demand so it doesn’t have the related cover, I sang it for my voice final in college back 95.

2. franz permalink
    February 4, 2012 10:26 pm

nice post !!

could you upload even the second page of the sheet like the first one paga ? thanks 😀

3. Jacques permalink
    December 31, 2013 3:42 pm

Hi, I am also looking for sheetmusic for this song.. If possible can you send me the entire score, or tell me where I cab download it. I am prepared to pay for it.

• December 31, 2013 6:45 pm

We do have the full score but can’t really be seen to be handing it out on a public platform I’m afraid. We are affiliated with the band after all….

• Elspeth Ann Michael permalink
        January 29, 2014 4:05 am

I, too, would like to buy the sheet music to this Neverending Story. Where can I get it?

• January 29, 2014 7:51 pm

I have sent you (and Staci) a few pointers where you may find a copy which I hope helps 🙂

• Elspeth Ann Michael permalink
        January 30, 2014 1:10 am

Thanks so much!

• Troy permalink
      March 25, 2015 3:24 am

I know the sheet music is hard to come by, so I transcribed it and now have it in sheet music form though arranged slightly different. Is there a way to get in contact with the people who own the rights to the song and see if they would want to make it available for sale?

4. Troy permalink
    February 15, 2014 7:24 am

Can I please have pointers as to where I can buy the sheet music as well?

5. Richard Norton permalink
    September 25, 2014 9:19 am

Hi there,

Could you point me in the right direction of where I could get a copy of this at all please? thanks :0)

• September 26, 2014 7:35 am

They frequently come up on ebay Richard, it’s just a case of waiting. Good luck!

6. Jan Laurentsen permalink
    March 24, 2015 1:15 pm

Hello

Gr. Jan from the Netherlands

• March 24, 2015 2:42 pm

Hi Jan, I would say that ebay is the best place to source a copy. They do come up for sale from time to time 🙂

7. Jan Laurentsen permalink