Don’t Suppose Finally Released on CD

December 2, 2010

A mere 26 years after it was first released, it is announced that the fantastic ‘Don’t Suppose’ album from Limahl will be  released on CD on January 25th 2011 by American company ‘Gold Legion)’, in conjunction with EMI Records.

Track Listing

1. Don’t Suppose 4:16
2. That Special Something 4:14
3. Your Love 4:26
4. Too Much Trouble 3:56
5. Never Ending Story 3:31
6. Only For Love 3:55
7. I Was A Fool 4:42
8. The Waiting Game 4:02
9. Tar Beach 3:46
10. Oh Girl 4:38

BONUS TRACKS:

11. Never Ending Story (From The Motion Picture “The Never Ending Story) (Dance Mix) 6:09
12. Only For Love (Dance Mix) 6:41

Mastered at Universal Mastering Studios from original masters.
Contains 8 page booklet with liner notes and rare images.

This is announced on the news page over at Limahl’s official website:

This album can be pre-ordered from:

This is fantastic news for Limahl fans so make sure you support him and get your copy.

1. J'nae Rae Spano permalink
    December 2, 2010 5:14 pm

Wonder why they didn’t include the “B” sides from the singles. 😦 But I’ll be getting my CD anyway. 🙂

• December 2, 2010 5:23 pm

Yeah that would have been nice, would have been a nice touch to include ‘The Greenhouse Effect’ also 🙂

2. Steve Yeo permalink
    December 2, 2010 6:38 pm

great news – this should have hapenned years ago! Custom release or not, it’s great news. As you say, a shame there is no greenhouse Effect, OTT, or mixes of the singles, but I’m happy to upgrade my CD-R for this.

Let’s hope that Colour All My Days gets the same treatment!

Needless to say, I just pre-ordered mine.

3. Joanna permalink
    March 20, 2011 10:15 pm

Hey there. Anyone else ordered this CD? Cause it looks like the Goldlegion are fooling people and stealing money. I pre-ordered the CD and pre-paid over two months ago. I sent them 4 or 5 emails since, no reply, no money back, no CD. Nothing. Can anyone help please???

• March 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Gutted to hear this is still not resolved, I’ll drop them an email and see if I can find anything out.

March 20, 2011 10:19 pm

I think that it’s disgusting……………..but hopefully the disc will be despatched. Eventually.

5. Joanna permalink
    April 1, 2011 11:31 pm

Anyone has any news on this irritating topic?

Trackbacks