KajaFan Collections

April 22, 2015
tags:

Fan contributions are an important part of KajaFax, and the interaction that we have with other Kajafans is one of the great things about running the site.  What we have to show you now was sent in to us by Kim, a 17 year old KajaFan from Germany and frequent KajaFax commentator.  She emailed us a while ago with some photos of her collection that she wanted to share.  A ‘new recruit’, Kim became a fan of the band a couple of years ago after hearing Too Shy on the radio, and quickly fell in love with all things ‘goo!

“…after hearing the catchy song ‘Too Shy’, I was curious to hear new songs by them….and now, I am a Kajagoogoo fan!”

Here are some photos of some of the best bits of her collection – we understand that she has lots more!

We hope that you enjoy them!

* As usual, click on each individual image to open a large version *

Team KajaFax extend their thanks to Kim for taking the time to photograph and share her collection!

2015 KajaFax

1. Joanne Bailey permalink
    April 22, 2015 1:52 am

Lovely collection. I’m well jealous 🙂

• April 22, 2015 5:16 pm

Some good stuff there for sure, and some bits I would like to own!

April 22, 2015 4:47 pm

Wonderful collection. Great to see some younger fans coming through too.

3. Gina Glover permalink
    April 24, 2015 11:32 am

I love my idols very much since 1984

4. Gina Glover permalink
    April 24, 2015 11:35 am

What a lovely collection i wish i had loads i lost my collection when i moved home

5. Cris permalink
    April 24, 2015 1:12 pm

I too agree with Denny, it is very pleasantly surprising that a 17 year old may come across New Wave music from the 80s and like it that much!
    Welcome in the group KIm, and congratulations for your collection.

6. April 29, 2015 2:08 pm

Does anyone know why Gone To The Moon and Death Defying Headlines have disappeared from all mp3 sites?

• April 29, 2015 6:22 pm

Hi James, I wasn’t aware of that but it seems that you are right – I can’t find them either! Leave it with me – I will try to find out for you 🙂

All the best,

Steve

• April 29, 2015 8:38 pm

Hello again James. I have spoken to Nick Beggs about this and have an answer for you. Nick thinks that the license for these recordings may well have come to an end. The good news is that this means that the band are free to do what they want with them, and will be looking to get some new links sorted at some point in the near future. He did say that he is back on tour with Steven Wilson in a week or so, but will turn his attention to getting the downloads back ‘live’ as soon as he returns. As soon as Nick gives us the nod, we will get something onto our homepage to let everybody know.

I hope this helps! 🙂

Steve.

7. April 30, 2015 1:28 am

That’s good to know — I got the free download of GTTM and it was 128 kps. I was going to “upgrade” to the 320k version from 7 Digital. Guess I’ll have to wait. At least I got the 320 versions of the DDH EP’s. 😉

• April 30, 2015 6:01 pm

I’m not a fan of mp3 files at all, so I know how you feel 🙂 It’s full-on CD files all the way for me I’m afraid which is probably why I download hardly any music.

All those years spent developing things that sound as good as CD audio does, only for technology to roll us right back to square one by inventing mp3 and digital compression! Makes no sense….. 😦