Limahl Update: Ultimate 80s Live Concert – Minehead 2013

May 24, 2013

Coming up this weekend!

limahl-

Kajagoogoo frontman Limahl is preparing to take to the stage again on Saturday June 8th, as a part of the ‘Ultimate 80s’ event.

The show will take place at the Skyline Pavillion in Minehead, UK.

Tickets for the gig are available by clicking on the virtual ‘tickets’ image below.

The event also features other 80s greats such as Go West, ABC, Imagination, and The Blow Monkeys to name but a few.

tickets

Don’t miss this great opportunity to book your place now and see Limahl and this great 80’s line-up live on stage!

butlins

Ultimate 80’s is brought to you by Butlins

2013 KajaFax

1. Scott Ward permalink
    May 28, 2013 2:52 pm

Damn, I wish I knew of this earlier

2. Bex permalink
    May 30, 2013 10:24 pm

Me too. There is another one in November though according to the butlins web page. We need more Limahl shows!

• Scott Ward permalink
      June 5, 2013 1:22 pm

I need to attend that show then!

3. June 8, 2013 8:14 am

A taste of what to expect from earlier this month…. 🙂

• Scott Ward permalink
      June 9, 2013 5:59 pm

So, when and where will they playing in the future?

• June 10, 2013 8:10 am

As we understand it, the main barrier to any live shows right now seems to be the fullness of Nick’s diary…. He’s a busy man and always jetting off somewhere exotic on tour with somebody. Frustrating, but it seems to be the way it is.

We need to wait for a lull in his activity and then keep our fingers crossed, I think! 🙂

4. Julian permalink
    June 23, 2013 2:05 pm

We were at Butlins Minehead on the 8th June and he was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE please!

• June 23, 2013 5:03 pm

I would love to have gone to that Julian……unfortunately, I live in the North so the travel costs generally make these trips expensive for me.

Having said that, I did make the trip to Belfast to see Limahl last year 🙂

• Scott Ward permalink
        June 23, 2013 9:03 pm

I still haven’t seen Limahl or Kajagoogoo live, tell them to come to the Midlands, Steve! 😀

• June 23, 2013 9:22 pm

If I could arrange that, believe me, I would 🙂 Steve C and myself would love to make that happen…. They did play Nottingham a couple of years ago which I was at. Great gig – for me, the best of that tour (although I was not at every night!) 🙂

• jules permalink
        June 23, 2013 9:37 pm

don’t say i missed them in Nottingham! !!! Bkinking live there! !!!!!

• June 23, 2013 10:11 pm

Yeah, it was the Rescue Rooms. Not the biggest of venues but the band were great that night.

I would love to have that gig all over again.

• jules permalink
        June 24, 2013 12:32 am

yes know the venue. oh well hopefully they will come back again one day. Also at butlins was leee John of imagination. He was amazing too and if you can get a chance to see him then you won’t be disappointed. ABC also were there and excellent too. It was a dam good weekend I have to say.