Happy Birthday Steve

March 2, 2011
by

A huge KajaFax Happy Birthday to my friend and super KajaFan, Steve AKA theraggedtiger!

We’ve seen him appear many times on the site with articles and featuring some of his amazing memorabilia of the band and he’s Kaja mad!ย  Here is Steve with the Beggion:

So to mark his birthday, his lovely partner Madison decided to get stuck in and make him something rather special:

Laying on the stencil and starting to trim:

The outline is complete!:

Let the spreading commence!:

Authentic lettering begins:!

Really starting to take shape now:

Almost there!:

WOW!!ย  That looks amazing, one extra special KajaGooGoo birthday cake!!:

Complete with cakey birthday message, Steve is going to be eating cake for a month!! ๐Ÿ™‚

What a fantastic gesture, beautifully executed too!ย  A lot of time and effort went into this one and it’s worked out perfectly, awesome work Madison!

Happy Birthday Steve, hope you have a great day and make sure you sit back later, eat some cake and play some Goo!

To read more about Steve, check out his SuperFan feature:

1. Cris permalink
    March 2, 2011 8:25 am

What an incredible job, a real labour of love and a beautiful final result.
    Congratulations to Madison.

2. Florian permalink
    March 2, 2011 10:00 am

I would like to have a piece of this fantastic cake ๐Ÿ™‚

Happy Birthday, Steve!!!

3. realshyboy permalink
    March 2, 2011 11:28 am

That’s just amazing!!
    Steve, you’ve done a brilliant job, I love that!!

I should get you to do a Bananarama one for me.
    ๐Ÿ™‚

• March 2, 2011 11:39 am

All credit to Madison, the cake is her work as a lovely birthday treat for Stevie Tiger ๐Ÿ™‚

I asked Madison if she’d care to do any more and I think she was less than excited about the prospect, this one took hours and was a lot of hard work!! ๐Ÿ™‚

4. realshyboy permalink
    March 2, 2011 3:11 pm

Oh I see, GREAT work Madison, it’s brilliant! ๐Ÿ™‚

March 2, 2011 5:47 pm

First of all, thanks to ‘Kajafax’ for posting this, secondly, thanks to everybody who has wished me a ‘Happy Birthday’ which is very much appreciated, and finally, my love and thanks to Madison for making this brilliant cake!

Beats my mate Robin and his Pac-Man cake of 1983, hands down!

I haven’t told her that I want a ‘Splodgenessabounds’ cake next year (Google them if you don’t know….)

Tee Hee

๐Ÿ™‚

6. Madison permalink
    March 2, 2011 8:31 pm

Thanks everyone for your nice comments! Its made the 4hrs seem worth it. Thanks Kajafax for publishing the pics. I’m relieved it turned out so good – it was a fun and tasty challenge, hec i may even consider the splodgenessbounds cake for next year. :o)
    And ofcourse – Happy birthday babe! x

7. March 3, 2011 4:19 pm

Hola !! Happy Birthday Steve !! i wish you all the best always ! and the cake is awesome , i will love to do one like that …you know…DD ! hugs

8. March 4, 2011 5:31 am