KajaFax 1 – The Full Magazine

February 17, 2011

The original KajaFax Magazines are like treasure, it really does give me great pleasure to share these pictures of the full first edition.

Back in 1983/1984, the band released five official magazines under the name of KajaFax and here we have the complete first edition.  All of these magazines were post Limahl.

Please click each photo to see a larger version of it which is more easily readable:

Though not definite, these autographs may have came with KajaFax 1:

The first edition also have came with a badge and I think this was a three piece plastic badge featuring Kaja, Goo and Goo pieces which clicked together.  Here is that badge though I can’t see evidence of it being a three piece:

Huge thanks to Florian Hohring for taking the time to prepare these pictures and send them in, it’s really appreciated.

Related Posts:

February 17, 2011 9:06 am

Awesome post! Thanks very much for sharing!!

February 17, 2011 9:46 am

Oooooooooh many thanks Florian:)

As for the badge, there is indeed a 3 piece badge out there done as Kaja, Goo and Goo done on triangles, but it’s not this one. I saw it on the old official site many years ago. I can’t remember if it was listed as coming from the fan club but the one above looks like a one piece.

• February 17, 2011 9:51 am

Thanks for that Denny. I had heard about the three-piece badge and thought it had came with the first edition of KajaFax. Be nice to know where that one did come from 🙂

3. February 18, 2011 1:14 am

I wonder what happened to Dee. I have a feeling she worked in the office which was next to Utopia studio’s where White Feathers was recorded and by this time we just used to pop in if we knew the band were in town, there was less waiting around outside studios by then! I will try and get hold of Donna (one of the other fans) as she was living not hideously far from there at the time and was a lot more visible than me!
    On the other hand, I remember the gigs at Baileys really well. It was a bit of a mission going up to watford every day for a week I can tell you especially as it was a nightclub and the band were on late. Actually calling Donna is a good idea she will remember what happened on the Islands Tour as I have no proper recollection at all, to the point that I am not sure it wasnt cancelled except for a dim and hazy memory of Hammersmith which perhaps I dreamt!!

February 18, 2011 7:00 am

Hammersmith was recorded Lulu. I have a disc of it. You havent been dreaming!

• February 18, 2011 9:59 pm

Good I am glad to hear it, as i get older i get more worried about my memory!! And now you mention it wasnt it on that radio one in concert thing, like white feathers was?

5. February 11, 2012 5:11 pm

This is awesome! I have always wanted to see one of these or all of them!

Trackbacks